Basic flags

Please Place all Operator Flag Requests Here
Please remember to specify Required Format

Moderators: admin, KineticChris, KineticDavid, Moderators

Roadrunner

Basic flags

Postby Roadrunner » January 2nd, 2015, 8:30 am

I have been wanting to use basic flags for the aircraft I don't want to use specific type logos for. I have a few in the style I prefer in my files but don't know who did them and they are probably a few years old. They are like the 4 I have attached.
Is there any chance that whoever did them is still doing logos and could prepare an up to date set for major airlines.
I have tried to modify some of the more type based tail shapes but not with much luck.

Regards Mike
Attachments
THY.bmp
THY.bmp (5.05 KiB) Viewed 1878 times
AUA.bmp
AUA.bmp (5.05 KiB) Viewed 1878 times
RYR.bmp
RYR.bmp (5.05 KiB) Viewed 1878 times
Beep-Beep

MUSTANG51

Re: Basic flags

Postby MUSTANG51 » January 2nd, 2015, 9:38 am

Hi Mike,

Guilty as charged.....I did these some years ago (my early stuff), not sure if all airlines could be done due to their tail designs. If you give a small list (I mean small !!) of the ones you want to start with, I will have a bash...

Peter

Roadrunner

Postby Roadrunner » January 2nd, 2015, 2:07 pm

Hi Peter,

I agree that lots don't have a "proper" tail flag design now and I think maybe you did all those that you could back then and I have all the original ones in use. Hopefully most of them are still relevant.
I will have a look through and see what is missing. Only really interested in things I would see in SE UK. I tend to use tail specific logos for stuff 330 and above or B747/767/777/787 etc (keeps things like EZY andd RYR from looking special)

Regards Mike
Beep-Beep

Roadrunner

Postby Roadrunner » January 18th, 2015, 12:52 pm

Peter,

Sorry havent been back earlier but I have now had a chance to look through the ones you did and nothing actually springs to mind that you didn't do. I will wait until something pops up and then ask again.

Thanks

Mike
Beep-Beep

Return to “Requests”