Forum Login

For general (non-commercial) chat unrelated to aviation. Discuss your favourite films and books, get advice on places to visit, and let everyone know about your spiffing new homepage. WARNING: Standard UK pub rules apply, meaning absolutely no discussion of religion or politics (aviation related politics excepted) with the landlord's decision being final.

Moderators: KineticChris, KineticDavid, Moderators

DaveG

Forum Login

Post by DaveG » May 2nd, 2013, 4:26 pm

Does anyone else have problems with this forum not remembering you ?

I've cleared cookie, history etc and also tried different browsers, but for some reason, I have to login each visit (if any from site for few mins).

Dave

edit: should have said, its not a OS issue as other sites / forums perform correctly, issue is only on this site/url.
Running SBS-3 and Planeplotter code: F4

XW231

Re: Forum Login

Post by XW231 » May 2nd, 2013, 5:32 pm

Yes.Started many months ago - mentioned it on here before but the issue was never resolved.

DaveG

Post by DaveG » May 15th, 2013, 3:21 pm

Can someone amend the phpBB cookie setting in the admin panel so that the forum sets cookies correctly, thus allowing us to login and it be remembered.

Quick google search shows others (phpBB) boards have had/have this issue and it seems to be down to cookie panel setting in admin panel.

Ta

regchan

Post by regchan » August 26th, 2013, 2:19 am

i second this chris / kinetic admins i hate typing in my pass every time even on the same pc auto login please enable this option asap
reggie

DaveG

Post by DaveG » August 26th, 2013, 4:12 pm

FYI, if you use the http://www.kinetic-avionics.co.uk address to access forums, rather than one of the others, then login is remembered. Guess the cookies in forum setup is set for kinetic-avionics.co.uk