For general (non-commercial) chat unrelated to aviation. Discuss your favourite films and books, get advice on places to visit, and let everyone know about your spiffing new homepage. WARNING: Standard UK pub rules apply, meaning absolutely no discussion of religion or politics (aviation related politics excepted) with the landlord's decision being final.
Moderators: KineticChris, KineticDavid, Moderators
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2555
- Joined: July 29th, 2005, 8:14 am
What are your favorite Aviation magazines and why?
I am interested to know who reads what
- Posts: 5911
- Joined: July 2nd, 2005, 8:25 am
- Location: Reading, Berks
Flight International and AWST.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: August 20th, 2008, 8:52 am
- Location: between EGBB and EGNX
Air Forces Monthly.
- Posts: 604
- Joined: October 4th, 2006, 9:37 pm
- Location: Near EGTC
FlyPast is the only one I read on a regular basis, apart from the Air-Britain publications which I receive as a member.
I purchase other titles as and when an article of interest appears.
- Posts: 54
- Joined: December 18th, 2008, 12:01 pm
- Location: LFA7T Wales
Flight International - Im one of their show snappers
- Posts: 1799
- Joined: May 16th, 2007, 12:26 pm
- Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England
Air Forces Monthly