Mexico coastlines etc

User-created resources that can help you get more out of your BaseStation software.

Moderators: admin, KineticChris, KineticDavid, Moderators

Eelmoor

Mexico coastlines etc

Postby Eelmoor » May 26th, 2015, 10:02 am

Hi,
Im off on hols in a while to Mexico, toying with the idea of taking the SBS so have set the hotel in the locations manager...all good so far :-) Im now stuck with the downloading of outlines waypoints etc, I have AD Lite and I seem to remember in the past it was quite easy to select the area of coastlines you needed and it would download straight away. Since I last used that option I now have planebase 2 running on the laptop alongside the SBS (Im not sure if this is connected to my problem though) and when I go to download the outlines I get a message saying path not valid ! I cant see a way of changing the path in AD Lite to the correct one. Can anyone offer any advice or indeed another way of getting Mexico to show its Outline

Many thanks
Jeff

Barry Wilde

Re: Mexico coastlines etc

Postby Barry Wilde » May 26th, 2015, 4:17 pm

Hi Jeff,

The links are broken within AD Pro and AD Lite to select the outlines and waypoints due to the site hosting the files having problems.

However the following link to Bones new site will give you the files you need but it will be a manual installation.

http://www.woodair.net/SBS/Kinetic_Utilities.htm

Regards
Barry.

Eelmoor

Re: Mexico coastlines etc

Postby Eelmoor » May 26th, 2015, 6:00 pm

Thanks Barry, I will give it a whirl :D

Return to “Resources”